Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna Photographs

See all of my images from Hanna today here. I will be posting my video later this evening. Hanna was a weak tropical storm in the Norfolk, Va area, but she was very picturesque. No rain with an awesome storm line and a little sun light made for a great chance at taking some storm photography. I hope you like them. The storm clouds were right there off the beach and required my ultra wide angle lens to capture them in the frame. They were really screaming by to the North. Here are a couple.

SCM

4 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Phenomenal!

Josh Herman said...

Amazing photos! AWESOME! I also enjoyed the time lapse in the video. Great work.

Storm Chasing Mikey said...

Thanks for the great comments!

Tenisha D said...

wonderful photos