Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back in Action Today

After a long hiatus and limited storm activity for almost 5 months, SCM is back in action today. I'll be shooting more video this year as I have become addicted to You Tube. Check out my You Tube Channel for my latest videos. Later this summer I will be relocating to Southeastern Virginia, just in time for hurricane season. Look for much better Hurricane coverage from the Outer Banks up to Tidewater in 2007. Here is today's storm summary. I'm hoping to punch some hail cores and capture some intense lightning on video. I will be carrying a new 3G pocket pc with streaming radar this season to help improve my storm locating. Today will be my first time using the system, which is integrated into Google Maps. Here is a summary from NOAA on today's promising conditions.

SCM

No comments: